We have put together some evaluation items that judges will be scrutinizing closely. As the April 19 event approaches, you may want to take a close look at these yourself! Since many of these items have already been described on this site in some detail, these should not be too surprising.
- The Need
- The need for a solution was established effectively.
- The Presentation:
- The presentation was clear, compelling and convincing.
- Printed materials were clear, compelling and convincing.
- The quality of research completed informs this project effectively.
- A sufficient number and variety of quality sources was consulted.
- The programs and activities required to fulfill this project seem realistic and operable.
- The resources required (funds, people, materials, etc.) could be acquired as communicated.
- The timeline seems realistic and operable.
- The budget (revenues and expenditures) seems realistic and operable.